I’m Paul, an artist and web designer living in Portland, Oregon. This website is a project devoted to my creative output, specifically my writing. I’m here to give visitors something interesting to read, and provide information on my novels.
I aim to keep the entries regular, maybe every couple of days and hopefully with some entertainment value. Things continue to mutate, so no telling what ideas will appear in the wooden cap I call a skull.
Feel free to send transmissions to booey (at) paultristanfergus (dot) com.
Where’s the Comments?!
I intend to preserve a certain amount of harmony in my personal space. I’m not interested in moderating discussions and lasering spam-spores on a regular basis. It’s about the stuff!
I have, from time to time, opened posts up for limited-time discussion. Just don’t hold your breath; they’re not a priority for me right now.
When a post is open for comments, my basic stance is “my sandbox, my rules.” If I don’t like what you say, you might not make it through the gauntlet.
Considering my comments stance here, I stir the soup by happily commenting on other people’s personal spaces if they allow it and it interests me. And what the heck—I’ve also extended some dendrites into Twitter.
- Fergaloid (Twitter)
I do a lot of active imagination dialogue with psychological entities whose names will seem mysterious and puzzling. Here are some of the more commonly referred to beings:
- UFO Girl—An alien girl entity who flies around in space and is an interstellar radio DJ dispensing life support music.
- My Mirage—My scary alter ego who dwells in the shadows of my life.
- “Bad Ronald”—Nickname for a wild little boy who used to live trapped in the spaces between the walls of my brain.
- Lucerna—Mother Mary’s Personal Helper, sent to teach me psychic kung-fu and test how I am learning my lessons.
- The Dark Goddess—A divinity of the arts with whom I have a creative relationship with.
- The Nightchild—Mysterious being for whom I sometimes serve as a Grand Vizier for.
About the Disclaimer Tag
My general review policy is never to accept items for review—if it interests me I will purchase it myself and post about it. I’m very wary of any kind of influence even a friendly gift imposes on the receiver.
On the off chance an exception occurs, I will tag that post with a Disclaimer tag. This is so you will know that I believe there is a possibility of such influence having been exerted and therefore possibly compromising my own critical analysis.
No Responses to “ Concerning the Island ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.